Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Unsolicited Wisdom from a Twenty Year Old

I'm twenty years old and what that means is I have lived long enough to have gained some worldly wisdom but I haven't lived long enough for anyone to take it seriously. But, fortunately, I don't really care if anyone takes it seriously so I'm going to share some of my wisdom with you right now. Life is a bitch. If you think you are living your life, you're delusional. The fact of the matter is life lives through you. And sometimes life is going to put you through hell, just for the hell of it. When that happens do not feel sorry for yourself. Stand up straight, look straight ahead, and keep living. Pray for the best, prepare for the worst, and work with what you get. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget