Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Communication Breakdown

I want to tell a story, I think, wait okay
Let me restart, I can't quite remember what I was going to say
I know it was important, I think
Okay gimme a second, I know I sound like a freak
Okay, okay, okay, okay
What was I going to say?
Something about someone doing something some kind of way
Maybe, I can't quite remember I'm afraid
I know it happened sometime yesterday, or the day before yesterday, or the day before that
I'm just not able to recall what day, who it was, or where it was at
You know what, it may have been last week
Or at least that's what I think
But I could be wrong, it is probable, but probably not
The possibility of the probability that I am probably right is profoundly a lot
Oh well, where was I, that's right, I wanted to tell a story
But for the life of me I still can't remember what it was, oh well, it was probably boring

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget